Choose From Multiple Deck Bracket Supports At Our Online Store
Standard Shipping Rates & Times Apply
Why Use Our Structural Deck Support System?
A unique structural deck support system which strengthens and reinforces wood deck and porch framing components
•Connects outdoor living structure to adjacent building’s floor structure
•Creates minimizing application for required designs for freestanding decks
•Reinforces the 4x4 handrail post connection, also, offered for multistory
•Can Eliminate 2x4 Knee Bracing on certain deck designs and sizes
• Exceeds 2012 IRC Standards
How the System Works:
- HS Deck Ledger Brackets (Products #HS1-HS3) are structurally designed to securely attach decks to building frames.
- These brackets attach directly to the Deck Ledger Board located in the Structure. [Deck Ledger Boards in the actual structure itself are specifically located adjacent to Building Structural Exterior Sheathing and Engineered Rim Board.
- HS Deck Post Brackets (single or multi story: Products #HS4-HS5)
- Connect the 6x6 deck posts to deck beams (2x10 or 2x12) and outside rim joists and connect it to the Deck Ledger Board as well.
- HS Inside Corner Brackets (4 hole and 5 hole: Products #HS6-HS7)
- Support the outside Rim Joist and connect it to the Deck Ledger Board as well as provide reinforcement for the 4x4 Handrail post bolts.
- Specialized applications may benefit from HS Joist Support Brackets (Product #HS8) and/or the HS Mini Reinforcement Tri-brackets (Product #HS9).
Steel Bracket Components
Designed, Engineered, and